accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Accumulo 1.7.2-rc2
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2016 22:47:21 GMT
On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 6:21 PM Mike Drob <mdrob@mdrob.com> wrote:

> This vote passes with 5 +1.
>
> Maven repository has been promoted.
> Release tag has been pushed, but this is the wrong one. See INFRA-12153.

This has been fixed. I was in HipChat earlier and nagged a bit. Infra
unlocked the tags, so I could make a quick fix, then re-locked them. Since
I wanted to make sure it was fixed quickly, so we didn't have to nag them
again (or wait on them again), I didn't pull in Mike to push a tag signed
by him, and instead pushed one that was signed by me from Mike's rc2 branch.

I hope/assume that it doesn't really matter that the tag was signed by me,
instead of the RM (the release artifacts are, of course, still signed by
Mike). If it matters, we can poke INFRA again so Mike can sign and push the
tag.

> Artifacts have been pushed to dist.
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/accumulo/1.7.2/
> Updated Apache Reporter with Release Info.

Closed JIRA version and marked it as released.
> Draft release notes available at
> https://github.com/madrob/accumulo/blob/gh-pages/release_notes/1.7.2.md
>
> I'll wait for the tag to be fixed and release notes to be +1'd before I
> send out an [ANN] thread.
>
> Am I missing anything?

Don't forget to update the DOAP file.

Thanks for work on this!