accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@fedoraproject.org>
Subject Hadoop
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 20:20:24 GMT
So, it would seem at some point, without me noticing (certainly my fault,
for not paying attention enough), the Hadoop packages got orphaned and/or
retired? in Fedora.

This is a big problem for me, because the main package I work on is
dependent upon Hadoop.

What's the state of Hadoop in Fedora these days? Are there packaging
problems? Not enough support from upstream Apache community? Missing
dependencies in Fedora? Not enough time to work on it? No interest from
users?

Whatever the issue is... I'd like to help wherever I can... I'd like to
keep this stuff going.