accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bigger Jenkins
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2016 20:30:49 GMT
Update:

Created a job for each of 4 branches.
They are set to poll SCM every 4 hours.
I set up IRC and email notifications (I think... we'll see on next build
completion in about 2 hours).

I set up login via GitHub. If you want access, you'll need to send me your
GitHub username, and I'll invite you to the revelc organization on GitHub
and place you on the jenkins-users team. That will grant you access.