accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Bigger Jenkins
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 18:43:42 GMT
Devs,

I set up a slightly beefier Jenkins than the one Josh had running
(hopefully, it's big enough to have tests consistently pass). I don't have
much set up on it right now, just one job.

Things to do:

1. create more jobs for various branches
2. Determine appropriate scheduling
3. figure out some convenient credential management stuff, so other
committers can update jobs
4. set up notifications

Things I've done:

1. Started Jenkins
2. Installed Maven, java, git, LaTeX, g++, make
3. Configured httpd as an SSL proxy (using LetsEncrypt certs)
4. Watched a job called "Accumulo-1.6-ITs" fail or hang (my fault; hostname
issue) 4 times in a row.

In the meantime, you can view the progress of the one job which currently
exists, by going to:
https://jenkins.revelc.net

AWS specs: m4.xlarge (HVM, 16GB, 4xCPU, 32GB EBS-optimized general purpose
SSD)