accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Publicity/blog on Timely
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2016 19:28:48 GMT
My single word "Awesome" really doesn't give justice to how excited I am
about this. I've long hoped that we'd be able to push Accumulo to fit
well into the time-series realm (due to our ability to handle writes
very well -- sans the inherent limitations of the BigTable architecture
I suppose).

The documentation in the README is super thorough too.

I'd love to read/see more. Any chance I could persuade you into a blog
post or similar? Some perf numbers by node (e.g. one
Collector/TabletServer can support an ingest rate of X), screenshots in
action, hypothetical (or real) use cases?