accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Iterator-Test-Harness
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 21:25:24 GMT
Happy to receive improvements!

Feel free to ping me if you'd like some review on any changes. You're
likely the one first using it other than me -- I would love to hear what
works well and what doesn't. I likely have tunnel-vision because I wrote it.

I think my biggest concern is making sure we have a stable API for
developers to integrate with the harness but still letting you have the
ability to tweak it to your needs. This is a fine balance, but one that
is definitely achievable.