accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accumulo 1.7.2-rc2
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2016 16:51:02 GMT
My understanding was that you don't need the "developed at the Apache
Software Foundation" line, but the copyright line was still necessary.

http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html#bundle-asf-product

However, I forget about LEGAL-234. It looks like we just dropped the
ball to correct both our NOTICE files and the "licensing howto"
documentation. Thanks for reminding me, Christopher.

This changes my -1 to a +1 (binding). Let's also get issues filed to fix
this stuff before the next release (to avoid this one again).