accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wall <mjw...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Time for a 1.8.0 release?
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 01:42:17 GMT
After last weeks discussion with Josh, Christopher and others at the
Accumulo Working Day, I am going to shepherd the 1.8 release.  First step
is to create a release candidate?  Before I do that, are there any tickets
that need to get into the release?  I know Keith mentioned 1 or 2 and I
have one I'd like to finish.

Here is what Jira says is unresolved,
https://s.apache.org/accumulo-1.8-unresolved

On Wed I would like to move all tickets not identified for the 1.8 release
to 2.0.  Then on Friday I would like to cut the first release candidate for
1.8.  Is that enough time?  Anything I am missing?

Thanks

Mike