accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jira/GitHub spam reduction thoughts
Date Tue, 24 May 2016 04:46:00 GMT
It's actually even more annoying than I had previously thought...
individual users can't select which kinds of notifications they'd like to
subscribe to. It's a push model based on the project... rather than
subscription model based on user preferences. With all JIRA's features,
you'd think that users could have a bit more control over their
subscriptions.