accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <md...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release 1.7.2
Date Thu, 26 May 2016 16:48:38 GMT
I made a first pass at triaging issues; apologies for the JIRA spam.

I've deferred most issues that were either trivial or minor or unassigned,
so we are currently left with 10 open, most of which look like IT failures
and also apply to 1.8.0. I'm currently thinking that ACCUMULO-4157,
ACCUMULO-4314, and ACCUMULO-2990 may be the only issues worth waiting on.

Mike