accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release 1.7.2
Date Thu, 26 May 2016 17:04:45 GMT
Do the folks assigned to those issues believe they'll be ready by e.g.
Wednesday next week?

Since it's been ~3 months I'd rather release the stuff we have if
it'll take much longer than that. I'd be willing to commit to RM a
1.7.3 in a month if it makes folks more comfortable bumping things
out.

--
busbey