accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Co-working group on May 17th
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 03:42:03 GMT
I forgot to mention earlier that a small number of us got together on
the 17th to work in proximity to each other.

Myself, Billie, Keith, Mike Wall, Mike Walch, and Christopher were
present at points throughout the day (The common prefix on the "Mike
Wal*"'s is pretty great, IMO).

There really weren't any discussions had on Accumulo, I believe the only
thing that stood out was Mike Wall asking some questions as he worked
through the release process. I believe we can hope to see a volunteer
from him to be RM for 1.8.0 soon as well as some discussion on what
needs to happen before 1.8.0-rc0.

For those who haven't noticed otherwise yet, check out Apache Fluo
(incubating)[1]! This is pretty exciting news.

- Josh

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/fluo.html