accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wall <mjw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can someone review the change I made to the project RDF before I push to asf-site
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 14:13:30 GMT
Thanks Drew, thanks Billie.

I noticed the https vs http when reviewing the 3154c1d commit,
https://github.com/apache/accumulo/commit/3154c1dc1386850aa9bdcee27b71045bad01623b#diff-46c07c1bcfc30b39d4a69aa2ee2e8391L35.
All of our other links are Figured it was picking up the https before.
I'll push with the https to see if that works.