accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wall <mjw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can someone review the change I made to the project RDF before I push to asf-site
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 14:41:49 GMT
Category link back to http.  Our doap appears correct at
http://accumulo.apache.org/doap_Accumulo.rdf.  It is at least valid RDF,
http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/rdfval?URI=http%3A%2F%2Faccumulo.apache.org%2Fdoap_Accumulo.rdf&PARSE=Parse+URI%3A+&TRIPLES_AND_GRAPH=PRINT_TRIPLES&FORMAT=PNG_EMBED

Seems like there is a cronjob to update the project data stored at
https://projects.apache.org/json/projects/accumulo.json.  If the crons are
setup as shown in this file
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/comdev/projects.apache.org/STRUCTURE.txt?view=markup#l55,
the project data will be updated tonight.

Mike