accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can someone review the change I made to the project RDF before I push to asf-site
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 20:05:00 GMT
Thanks for fixing that, Mike. I had thought that change might be a bit
risky, as it's not clear to me the relationship between the content of
category field in the DOAP and the people.apache.org website which no
longer has categories at that location. It seems that the behavior is
reliant on the old URLs before the people site got redirected to
home.apache.org.