accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <billie.rina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can someone review the change I made to the project RDF before I push to asf-site
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 14:08:48 GMT
I spot-checked four of the projects listed in the database category, and
they all used http rather than https.  Did you see any examples that used
https?  Since our category is already broken, I'd be okay with pushing to
see if it works, and if it doesn't then we could revert 0554092; or we
could just revert that now to match the other projects.  In any case, +1
for 3154c1d.