accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From "THORMAN, ROBERT D" <rt2...@att.com>
Subject How to kill a scanner?
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 21:13:17 GMT
Dev’s

I’ve got a run-away scan someone has started on my cluster; I can see it with listscans
–ts <tsserver:port> in the shell.  Anyway to kill that without bouncing Accumulo?

Bob Thorman
Principal – Technology Security
AT&T Chief Security Organization
208 S Akard, 14th Floor
Dallas, TX 75075
(972) 658-1714

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of the AT&T companies,
are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
this e-mail is addressed. If you are not one of the named recipients or otherwise have reason
to believe that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete
this message immediately from your computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.