accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: git-based site and jekyll
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 19:09:32 GMT
I can't imagine there's a trademark issue since it's really just acting as
a mirror. If there were trademark issues, I imagine sites like
http://archive.org would be in big trouble. But, it certainly couldn't hurt
to find out.

Another option to sabotage the GH-rendered site is to add some javascript
which detects the location and displays an informative link back to the
canonical location for the site. That should be simple enough to do.