accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Pros and Cons of moving SKVI to public API
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 20:15:24 GMT
We do have the opportunity to move to a new improved API, if somebody were
to put time into it. I guess that's true whether we put this in the public
API officially or not. I think maybe the hardest part is that we don't
really want to put just the interface in the API... but it exists in a
package with a bunch of other classes which probably shouldn't be public
API. So, some thought needs to be put into *how* we're going to do it, too.