accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: git-based site and jekyll
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2016 22:46:45 GMT
I noticed that the arrow on the right of the drop-down menus looked a bit
closer after Josh's last change, but I don't think it's a problem (it's not
on my screen, anyway).
(though, I think I prefer the anchors on the left for the sections)

One annoying think about the anchor links is that linking directly to a
section puts the section name underneath our top menu... that's kinda
annoying, but not sure how to avoid it. Maybe make the menu auto-hide
unless you're scrolled all the way to the top?