accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Pros and Cons of moving SKVI to public API
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 22:07:50 GMT
That's a good idea, at least for now, until we have a proper API jar at
some hypothetical future point. But, I'd be concerned about adding a
dependency for users on previous versions (1.6, 1.7) since it has a runtime
retention.

We could also make our own annotation, but it'd be nice to take advantage
of an existing javadoc doclet to do the filtering, like the one Yetus
provides.