accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: git-based site and jekyll
Date Sat, 19 Mar 2016 20:55:06 GMT
One thing I just noticed is that the quick "anchor" links at the end of
each header (specifically on the release notes page) are missing.

I liked those because it was easy to click the header to get a url and
use it to reference.

The IDs are still there on each section, just the quick link to get
there is missing (so I have to look it up). Not sure if there is an easy
way to get this with Jekyll (or if it'd just be something we have to do
by hand).