accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: git-based site and jekyll
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 20:22:41 GMT
Well, I think the difference is that archive.org (and others -- google
cached pages come to mind) are devoted/known for that specific purpose.
The fact that Github ends up being a "de-facto" location for software
projects, I'm just nervous about the expecting good faith from the
denizens of the internet. Maybe I'm just worrying too much. If there's
sufficient "it'll be ok" opinion coming from the PMC, it's fine by me.