accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cached connector
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 23:38:00 GMT
None of the create* methods should be too bad. They aren't going to do
much until you use them (e.g. Scanner, BatchScanner, BatchWriter).

getUserAuthorizations is going to be an Accumulo RPC and a (cached)
ZooKeeper lookup in the server. This won't be bad unless you're calling
it in a really tight loop. This would be something fairly easy to cache
(and occasionally refresh).