accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Time for 1.7.1?
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2016 23:44:21 GMT
I'm able to initiate a 1.6.5 RC1 tomorrow, and then 1.7.1 RC1 after 1.6.5
gets approved (we could do them concurrently, but we've previously said
"let's not" to that).

It seems like others have been too busy to push for them, but I've got a
small window this week and maybe next to push them out, so if others can
contribute test results to inform the votes, that'd be very helpful.