accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accumulo 1.7.1-rc2
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2016 17:10:26 GMT
Welcome to why people say "Kerberos is hard".

I think I said in chat, but increasing the timeout factor is not going
to make that test pass if it can't pass the first time. The MiniKDC the
tests use are not representative of a real KDC. I'd ask that you deploy
Accumulo with Kerberos before passing judgement on the feature as a whole.

I still have your IT logs -- I didn't get a chance to look at them
yesterday. I'll try to do so today.