accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Pulling out the examples
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2016 00:53:33 GMT
Thanks for the quick answers already, Christopher.

I don't necessarily want to say those were rhetorical questions, but I
was hoping to see a document put together which outlines these concerns
(I know Keith has a been a strong proponent against bit-rot in the past,
and assumed he's throught of them already) which outlines the concerns
and states how they will be mitigated. This would make it very clear
if/when we move from DISCUSS->VOTE.