accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: On 1.7.1 rc1 (was Re: [VOTE] Accumulo 1.6.5-rc2)
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2016 19:58:02 GMT
Josh Elser wrote:

> Christopher wrote:
>> I'll wrap up this releasetomorrow and get started on 1.7.1 soon.
>
> FYI, I want to ping William about ACCUMULO-4140. His wording is a little
> scary. I'd like to find some time today to look into it.

Just pushed this. I was seeing some intermittent failures from
KerberosIT, but they always passed on a re-run. My hunch is that if the
Accumulo services try to start too quickly after the TestingKdc (MiniKdc
from Hadoop) is started, there's some race condition which causes the
login to fail.

No need to hold up 1.7.1 for this, though.