accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From z11373 <z11...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: cached connector
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2016 20:27:44 GMT
I want to add another point from the observation I just did.
The code in my service will cache the connector based on specific id (let
call it firm id in this case), so what I just did was to send another
request with different firm id to that specific service instance. I can see
from my application log, it creates new connector (and then cache it).
Then I keep sending request with that second firm id, and got expected
processing time.
Then I tried sending request with the first firm id (the one which is
already cached and in 'bad' state), and it consistently taking long time and
returns after 8s.

This test result kind of telling me that the connection for that particular
connector is likely already busted (somehow), but it works fine on new
connector.

Thanks,