accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From z11373 <z11...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: cached connector
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2016 19:53:38 GMT
Thanks Josh/Keith.
I doubt GC is the culprit here, I suspect something wrong with the Accumulo
client connection.
I set the JVM size to 6GB, and right now it's only using 2.5GB
I just sent request from client, and the time it took to process the request
and call Accumulo (and get back the read results) took more than 8s, when
the same request going to another instance, that whole thing only took ~27ms
for example (see how big the diff here).

If there is no way to inspect this from Accumulo side, then I plan to kill
that instance, and see if the same issue may happen again in the future.
This is first time I experienced this (it could be one off-issue), which I
can't reproduce, so not related to connector caching or not.

Thanks,