accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Dylan Hutchison <dhutc...@uw.edu>
Subject Re: Automating deploy+testing
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2016 06:39:10 GMT
It might be useful to look at the Accumulo quickinstall maven project.

https://github.com/accumulobook/quickinstall

Michael Wall wrote the project and I helped test and patch it.  It runs
from a release but could be modified to build from source instead.

There's also a more messy script I used to build Hadoop and Accumulo from
source, including the Hadoop native stuff.

https://github.com/Stevens-GraphGroup/AccStack/blob/master/setup.bash

Cheers, Dylan