accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Enable PreCommit build
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 18:49:55 GMT
On by default: +1
Separate JIRA account: makes sense
Concerns about -1/+1 in CTR: it's informs the committers, but isn't
binding, so I'm not concerned

Questions:
Is this just for PRs or patches, too? If patches also, how do we identify
patches vs. other JIRA attachments?
How do other committers/PMC tweak/modify the settings? Are permissions
similar to Jenkins at builds.apache.org?