accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Automating deploy+testing
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2016 18:32:35 GMT
Thanks Dylan. I think I played around with Mike's code too when the book
was still being written.

Multi-node is definitely a necessity, so I don't think Maven makes a
good driver (Bash and some scripting language seems to fit nicely). I'm
hoping to just consider Hadoop/ZooKeeper as pre-requisites. Other
products (e.g. Ambari) likely will do this just fine for what I care.

I'll take a look at the AccStack project too. Thanks for linking it.