accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Automating deploy+testing
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2016 05:38:31 GMT
FYI, my evening hack plans this week are going to be centered around
creating some automation around building Accumulo, installing it on some
nodes and then automatically running Continuous Ingest/Randomwalk.

Looking back now, I can't hardly believe I'e gone this long without
writing something.

If anyone else is thinking about this for the upcoming 1.6.5 and 1.7.1
testing, I'd be happy to work together. The approach should be agnostic
on platform and bootstraps Accumulo by hand (SSH, bash, and python) with
arguments (selfishly defaulting to things useful to me). I presently
have it pulling down some Git ref, building and installing the tarball.
Need to get configuration, copying the install/configs to many nodes,
running CI and reporting some results at the end.

https://github.com/joshelser/accumulo-automated-testing

- Josh