accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Yetus Accumulo "Personality"
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2016 19:58:33 GMT
That's a good question (about a point which I haven't outlined as a
possibility).

I had been poking around some of the PreCommit jobs on ASF Jenkins which
were Yetus-ified and noticed that some of them already had some
parameterization to support 1) using a custom Yetus install or 2) using
some different personality not in Yetus.

Obviously, I would like to make sure that we keep Yetus up to date with
any changes/improvements we make for our own purposes here in Accumulo,
but don't see it as a requirement that we have to stall ourselves waiting.

Although, I have mostly been talking to myself in this thread, so
perhaps the iteration speed is my nights+weekends availability :)