accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Yetus Accumulo "Personality"
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2016 06:00:28 GMT
FYI https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YETUS-263 was merged in last week.

Eric had also sent me a reply off-list which asked if it would be
possible to do a `mvn verify -Psunny` to run the small set of ITs we
have defined in the pom (Examples, ReadWrite, and ShellServer ITs, IIRC).

Ignoring the issue of whether or not we could even run those tests on
ASF infra, I would guess that we could write a plugin that runs Maven
integration tests (like they run unit tests) and approach the
functionality that way. We could expose some control which determine
whether or not these integration tests were invoked.

I also commented with some output on Matt's patch from ACCUMULO-2493 --
I found it rather pleasant to run a single command and get a nice
summary of his changes.