accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From z11373 <z11...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: question on data block cache
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 17:54:52 GMT
Thanks Josh!
Another question came to my mind while observing the Monitor UI :-)

I noticed on the Running Scans column, it occasionally showing '16(5)',
which I interpret it as there are 21 scans, 16 are running and 5 are
waiting. What I don't understand is I also saw something like '8(3)', which
seems weird to me, because default max is 16, so how come there's only 8
running and 3 have to wait, why not '11(0)'?

Btw, that number represents each Scanner object created by the client,
right?

Thanks,