accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From z11373 <z11...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: question on data block cache
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 14:49:01 GMT
Thanks Eric! Yes, the data block cache is already enabled. From the table
config, I see:

default    | table.cache.block.enable .................. | false

Actually, there is no ingestion task running at that time when I ran the
tests (which only do read).
What is other possibility? Looking at the total tablets and total entries
being queried from the Monitor UI, they are not like big number, so I have
some doubt that 16GB data cache is not enough space, but I could be wrong.

Thanks,