accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From z11373 <z11...@outlook.com>
Subject question on data block cache
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 16:22:26 GMT
Hi,
I see the data cache hit rate percentage is in 80s.
My client app sends a lot of small scan requests, and looking at per tablet
details, I see the same number of tablets (where the data being queried
from). We set the data cache size to 16GB, so I'd think it should have
plenty of room. Is there a way for me to see if the percentage doesn't get
higher (would expect in 90s if not 100%) because of 16GB not big enough, or
it's just there are many data/tablets to load from?

Thanks,