accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Typo in Accumulo v1.7 documentation
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2015 21:53:36 GMT
Hi Kent,

Thanks for letting us know. You're more than welcome to create an issue
on JIRA [1] for Accumulo for documentation.

As always, we're even happier to get a patch to fix it too :). The
usermanual can be found in the docs/ directory [2]. We probably have the
typo in all actively maintained Git branches, too (1.6, 1.7 and master).

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa
[2] https://github.com/apache/accumulo/tree/1.7/docs/src/main/asciidoc