accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: total table rows
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 20:15:08 GMT
Ick, that's kind of a pain. We should probably have some kind of utility
to compute this for you.

You'd likely want to treat the row as a byte[] (instead of thinking in
terms of characters) and decrement the last byte in the array. We have a
static method on Range.followingPrefix(Text) which goes the opposite
way. You could try to take that approach, while we (hopefully) consider
adding a Range.previousRow(Text) or something.