accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From z11373 <z11...@outlook.com>
Subject data comparison tool
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 15:12:39 GMT
We currently write to tables in 2 places (this may change once we leverage
Accumulo 1.7 replication feature or another solution). I wonder if Accumulo
provides (or someone already wrote) the tool to compare data from both
tables (from 2 different Accumulo instances)?
Naïve solution I can think of is to iterate both tables (since they already
sorted by row ids) and perform something like 'merge' comparison, but it'd
definitely save my time if someone already wrote the implementation.

Thanks,