accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: exception thrown during minor compaction
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 21:33:30 GMT
I think Eric was suggesting that your Constraint can enforce preconditions
on the data, before it reaches your Combiner. The Combiner still has to do
the job of summation. We actually have an example of that exact combiner:
org.apache.accumulo.core.iterators.user.SummingCombiner , which I believe
already skips over delete markers.