accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Gora 0.6.1 Release
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 21:32:35 GMT
I pulled down their git repo and upgraded it to 1.7.0.

There's code in there (getPartitions) that uses the tablet locator and
KeyExtent.

I wonder if there's a better way to do what it wants (with
AccumuloInputFormat?).

Keith, do you have any ideas on where this code originated?

It should be updated to use the ClientContext stuff.

-Eric