accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Docs on verifying releases
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2015 04:13:29 GMT
Just added the foundation docs that came up via my browser auto-complete
and fixed the typo pointed out by Mike.

Feel free to dbl-check staging. I'll try to remember to promote this
tmrw when I check up on the RC. If someone else is happy with it, feel
free to click the button yourself (some sort of consensus is all I'm
looking for, lazy or not).