accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accumulo 1.5.4-rc1
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2015 19:01:20 GMT
Uh, my understanding is that a binary jar by definition is not a
foundation sponsored release (it's binary). Where's the docs/history on
declaring a binary jar as an official release?

The omission of sizzle.js's in LICENSE and copying Thrift's NOTICE into
our NOTICE for the _official source_ release is still a problem.