accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From z11373 <z11...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: exception thrown during minor compaction
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 20:54:18 GMT
Thanks Christ for the info!
I am still puzzling on how I can use either Constraints or Filters for my
scenario.
Let's walkthru my sample scenario, we have 4 inserts coming at different
time

T1: ['foo', 1]
T2: ['foo', 1]
T3: ['bar', 1]
T4: ['foo', 1]

With Combiners, I could get what I want:
['bar', 1]
['foo', 3]

I wonder if earlier Eric implies the Constraint that is applied during
compaction, which in this case it can reject ['bar', 1], and leaves ['foo',
3] in the table, which is what I want.

I am not sure if we can do that though. Sorry if I missed the point from you
guys earlier.

Thanks,