accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From z11373 <z11...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: exception thrown during minor compaction
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 20:31:51 GMT
Thanks Eric!
After I posted my question, I realized this may not make sense, even using
Filter I mentioned earlier.
Constraint will likely not work, because how can it distinguish '1' being
added (while it's not done processing yet) and with '1' as final result.

One solution I can think of is to use a temp table (for while processing),
and final table which only contains rows with value > 1

Another option is just leave as is (so those rows with '1' will be kept, and
treat them as noise). Unfortunately, from smaller dataset I have for
testing, it has 15,785,030 rows vs. 848,601 (exclude the ones with value =
1), so the difference is so big to ignore.

Thanks,