accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Time to test 1.5.4?
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2015 14:31:56 GMT
I just looked at the changes in the merge with the following, and it
looks fine to me:
git checkout 1.6 && git diff 6425c37dc5ad13b5b9a9cf8151f53a76be845a03

I did the same check on the other branches (with the relevant prior
commit for that branch), but they're identical to that one.

Let's get 1.5.4 out the door (with these changes since 1.5.3 tested),
and put 1.5 back into cold storage.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii