accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: exception thrown during minor compaction
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 23:58:24 GMT
Well that's curious. Certainly looks like it's doing the right thing. I
wonder if there's an edge case with the Lexicoder that's causing it to
write bad data...

Pretty much the only thing I can think of that wouldn't require code is
the `grep` shell command. I believe the implementation will also inspect
the value. Everything else, like you point out, is operating on the keys.

The code-writing option is to write your own Filter implementation that
only accepts empty values, but that may be more work than just dumping
the contents of the table and using some `grep` magic in the shell. I'll
let you decide which is more work :)